Are you in need of a loan and are dreading the hefty interest rates that come with commercial hight interest loans? Your best bet is the budgeting loans. Call the Budgeting Loans Number 0843 455 0031 to get started; you will be surprised at how many other government benefits you can be granted!
A Little More About Budgeting Loans
This is an interest-free loan that s offered by the government to low-income earners. One of the major requirements for accessing this facility is that you must still be benefiting from other income-related benefits (for at least 26 weeks).
A budgeting loan can be used for a host of household expenses. These expenses include, but not limited to, the following
- Purchase or repair of household equipment or furniture
- Purchase of clothing and footwear
- Home expenses such as removals or advance rent
- Work-related expenses such as travelling or start-up costs
- Funeral or maternity expenses
- Home expenses such as renovations or improving security
- Repayment of other debts
Budgeting Loan Number 0843 455 0031.
While the budgeting loan is pretty much available to anyone accessing income-related benefits, there are a few conditions that each applicant needs to fulfil in order to get the loan. The most basic requirements are:
- You must be a beneficiary of other income related benefits for at least 26 weeks
- Your income must be below £2,600 maximum threshold if single, and £3,600 if a couple
- Should have less than £1,000 in savings (otherwise you will not get the full amount)
- Should be less than 62 years old (otherwise you will get about £2,000)
- You must not have any arrears on another budgeting loan
If you are already on Universal Credit Scheme, it is important to note that is has been replaced by a budgeting advance. When it comes to the budgeting loan rates, you can have any of the three options.
- Single applicants get a maximum of £348
- A couple gets up to £464
- When kids are involved, the maximum amount given is £812
There are a few catches here; you will not be given an amount you cannot afford to pay back. The minimum amount you can apply for is £100.
Social Fund Number 0843 455 0031.
How to Apply For a Budgeting Loan
If you think that you qualify for his loan, all you need to do is complete an application form. You can get this form on the official Jobcentre Plus websites or at your local office. If you are stuck when filling the form or simply want to trace the progress of the application or place a query, you can always call the Budgeting loans number 0843 455 0031.
When filling the form, you need to be categorical about;
- Your national insurance number
- The benefits you are currently getting
- Details of any other debts
- Total savings under your name
- The number and condition of those living with you
It is important to note that the application process for the loan takes about 6 weeks. If you have not received any feedback, it is important to place a query with your local office.
There are times that you may have a pressing need that cannot wait for the entire processing period. In such cases, you can talk to the officer in charge of your application to give you a short-term benefit advance.
While budgeting loans come from the social fund, the offices dealing with the two were separated since April 2013. This means that you should only use the budgeting loans contacts as opposed to social fund contacts when making a query on placing a complaint.
Budgeting Loan Number 0843 455 0031
Budget Loan Repayment Conditions
This is a loan; though interest-free, not a grant. At some point, you will be required to pay it back. For starters, there are a few repayment conditions that you need to be familiar with before you apply for the facility. Some of the most basic repayment requirements include the following.
- The loan should be repaid in 104 weeks
- The repayments are automatically deducted from your current benefits payments
- If you can no longer afford the repayments, contact your local office immediately
Repayments, don’t worry. Before the office approves your application, they have to ensure that you are indeed in a position to make the repayments without straining. Additionally, these amounts will be automatically deducted from your existing benefits payments so you do not have to deal with delivering the repayments yourself.
Other Benefits That You Can Claim
There is a host of benefits that you can take advantage of. The benefits are mostly dependent on your current circumstances, financial status and your defendants. If you have kids or disabled persons depending on you, you may be able to access loans, grants and tax credits that will help you to take care of them. Other financial circumstances such as joblessness or low income also qualify you for a host of benefits. You can talk to your local Jobcentre Plus office to guide you on the benefits you can get and how to make the applications.
Return your Budgeting Load form too.
|Budgeting Loan Helpline||0843 455 0031|
Budgeting Loan Open Hours
|Monday to Friday.||8.00am to 6.00pm|
|Saturday & Sundays.||Closed|
|Budgeting Loans||East Midlands, Yorkshire and Humberside, East Anglia and Essex.|
Chesterfield Benefit Centre.
Mail Handling Site A.
|London, the South and South East, North East and North West England or Wales.|
Wembley Benefit Centre.
Mail Handling Site A.
|West Midlands, South West England or Scotland.|
Birmingham Social Fund.
Post Handling Site B.